SHOP BY

Clear sorting

OOPS! PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry, but the page you are looking for is not found. Please, make sure

you have typed the current URL

Search results for: GETi Titanium and Diamond 7mm Ring in Diamond rings Items 1 to 18 of 2 775 total

Page:
  • £ 600.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,25 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 270.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,04 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 510.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,18 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 3 000.00

The soft lilac shade of the central stone Tanzanite and 0.77 total carat weight Diamond Set Shoulders Engagement Ring in 18 carat White Gold is truly stunning. Mined in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro rare tanzanite takes on different hues according to the light alternately flashing azure blue burgundy and violet and this ring is especially attractive thanks to the interplay between the shades of the tanzanite and the clear sparkle of the diamonds. For your peace of mind each diamond on this...

• £ 389.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,70 gramsDiamond: 0,10ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 435.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 1,60 gramsDiamond: 0,085ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 520.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,30 gramsDiamond: 0,18ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 520.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,20 gramsDiamond: 0,22ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 1 960.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,70 gramsDiamond: 0,45ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 595.00

Dazzling from every angle, this 9ct white gold diamond ring is the epitome of luxury and glamour. Creating a wonderful sparkle, this beautiful ring is designed with a 9ct white gold band with a polished finish and glistens with two rows of glistening round brilliant diamonds, expertly cut to take your breath away. Each diamond has been perfectly matched to ensure the most breathtaking finish and the perfect symbol of true love for your special day. Diamond information: Cut - round brilliant,...

• £ 1 375.00

From the Vera Wang Love Collection, this unique lace style eternity ring is the perfect symbol of your everlasting devotion. Crafted from 18 carat white gold, this ring has a regal presence, and features three brilliant cut diamonds positioned around its circumference, while two sapphire gemstones- the signature of this collection and symbolic of everlasting love- sit at either side. These gems appear as though suspended in diamond encrusted lace, which is designed to envelope the finger in the...

• £ 1 700.00

A truly wow-worthy ring, this 18ct gold diamond and ruby half eternity ring is the ultimate in both timeless elegance and eye-catching glamour. Beautifully embedded in 18ct gold, the diamonds and rubies stand out and shine brilliantly to give a look of pure luxury. A wonderfully unique way to celebrate a special occasion or your time together, this ring will capture their heart forever. Diamond information: Cut – round brilliant, Colour – G, Clarity – SI1, Carat weight –...

• £ 1 500.00

Whatever the occasion, this 18ct white gold diamond and emerald half eternity ring will truly wow. Beautifully crafted in 18ct white gold, this stunning ring has a sparkling inlay of princess cut diamonds and princess cut emeralds for an eye-catching finish. Celebrate a milestone or just show your love with this 18ct white gold diamond and emerald half eternity ring, the perfect balance of timeless elegance and modern sophistication. Diamond information: Cut – princess cut, Colour –...

• £ 1 000.00

This delicate eternity ring is set with 12 brilliant cut diamonds in a channel setting. This ring is available in platinum or white gold and in a range of diamond carat weights.

• £ 850.00

Reflecting the glamorous and romantic fashion of a by-gone era, this stunning limited edition 9ct white gold Beaverbrooks 1919 diamond cluster ring has been exclusively designed to celebrate our 95th birthday. Taking its inspiration from the luxurious vintage collection of celebrated designers such as Cartier and Tiffany, this stunning diamond ring is presented on a polished 9ct white gold band and features a central brilliant cut diamond which is surrounded by a dazzling double halo of smaller...

• £ 3 250.00

Be swept away by the sparkling finish of this 18ct white gold diamond cluster ring. A cluster of diamonds adorn the 18ct white gold band that glistens with a polished finish and fire and sparkle from the princess cut diamonds. Sweep your lvoed one off their feet with this special ring that they'll treasure for a lifetime. Diamond information: Cut - princess cut, Colour - G, Clarity - SI1, Carat weight - 1.00ct.

• £ 1 250.00

A classic design to express your special love, this 18ct white gold diamond and sapphire halo ring is eternally beautiful. Filled with incredible sparkle, this timeless ring is designed with an 18ct white gold band with a polished finish, enhanced by the dazzling diamonds that fall elegantly down the ring's shoulders. The stunning sapphire sits at centre stage, glistening in deep blue tones and enhanced by the dazzling halo, filled with round brilliant diamonds. If you've found 'the one' then...

• £ 2 750.00

A beautifully striking design, this 18ct gold emerald and diamond three stone ring will take anyone’s breath away. Crafted with glistening 18ct gold, a gorgeous green emerald is set between two round brilliant diamonds for a breathtaking finish. Perfect for creating lifelong memories, this stunning ring will turn heads for its effortless elegance and statement beauty. Diamond information: Cut – round brilliant, Colour – G, Clarity – SI1, Carat weight – 0.20ct.

Items 1 to 18 of 2 775 total
Page: