SHOP BY

Clear sorting

OOPS! PAGE NOT FOUND

Sorry, but the page you are looking for is not found. Please, make sure

you have typed the current URL

Search results for: Thomas Sabo Glam & Soul Silver Sparkling Circle Diamond Ring D_TR0015-725-14 in Diamond rings Items 1 to 18 of 2 846 total

Page:
  • £ 1 590.00

Timeless delicate and elegant this stunning Goldsmiths eternity ring would make the perfect token to symbolise eternal love. This gorgeous ring features a row of sparkling brilliant cut diamonds with a total diamond weight of 1.00 carats. Its understated charm is designed to complement the finger of a beloved spouse whether to celebrate an anniversary mark an important mile stone or just to say “ I love you”. Symbolic of the eternal circle of life the meaning of this ring matches that of...

• £ 150.00

This sterling silver Twinkle chain ring features a dainty nugget set with a sparkling 2.5mm white diamond (6pt). Wear alone for a minimalist look or stack with other Twinkle rings for maximum style. Available in sizes J-P. Other sizes can be handmade to order at an additional cost - please enquire.

• £ 350.00

Exclusive to the Goldsmiths Wedding Ring Collection, this elegant domed diamond cut wedding ring features a timeless design that would make any bride feel special on her perfect day. Goldsmiths understands that your wedding ring is one of the most important pieces of jewellery that you will ever own, and as such we strive to create beautiful pieces that, while remaining affordable, are unrivalled in both their design and craftsmanship. Crafted from 9 carat white gold, this beautiful ring...

• £ 475.00

An alluring combination, this sterling silver Twinkle stacking ring features a 3mm round diamond gemstone in a contrasting 18ct yellow gold setting. The band is approximately 2mm wide and has our signature hammered finish. Wear alone for a minimalist look or stack with other Twinkle rings for maximum style. Available in sizes J-P. Other sizes can be handmade at an additional cost - please enquire.

• £ 2 000.00

Featuring 2 Rings That Have Been Designed To Complement And Enhance Each Other With Effortless Ease, This Wonderful 9ct Bridal Set Halo Will Open Your Eyes To Exquisite Craftsmanship And Endless Sparkle That Never Fails To Make An Impact. featuring A Polished 9ct White Gold Finish, Sparkling Halo Detailing And Simple Yet High Impact Design, This Stunning Set Has Been Designed To Inject A Healthy Dose Of Elegance And Endless Style Into Your Jewellery Collection. perfect For Taking You From Day To...

• £ 2 750.00

18ct Two-Coloured Gold Diamond Set Men's Wedding Ring. A contemporary 18ct white and yellow gold men's ring with subtle diamond insets, perfect for any wedding day. Width 6mm. Diamond information 0.15 Carat, Colour H, Clarity I1

• £ 280.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,05 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 280.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,07 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 2 750.00

The epitome of romance, this 18ct white gold and rose gold diamond three stone rose hearts ring is the most beautiful symbol of eternal love. From our exclusive Rose hearts collection, this ring has a secret hidden message for your loved one. With an 18ct white gold band, this stunning ring dazzles with three round brilliant diamonds, expertly cut to showcase the most magnificent sparkle and enhanced by more diamonds that fall elegantly down the ring's shoulders of the polished 18ct white gold...

• £ 310.00

Material: 14ct Yellow / White GoldStone Type: DiamondDiamond: 0,07 ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 319.00

Material: 14ct Yellow GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,40 gramsDiamond: 0,10ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 389.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,30 gramsDiamond: 0,10ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 790.00

Material: 14ct White GoldStone Type: DiamondWeight: 2,50 gramsDiamond: 0,24ctFind your ring size: I,J,K,L,M,N,O

• £ 7 950.00

Designed to be the perfect symbol of your everlasting love and romance, this Once by Beaverbrooks platinum diamond solitaire ring is the perfect way to capture your loved one's heart. From our exclusive Once by Beaverbrooks collection, this ring is completely unique and there will never be one identical to yours. The 1.01ct round brilliant diamond in the centre dazzles incredibly with it's exceptional cut and colour and is held in a modern four claw setting. The platinum band is the perfect...

• £ 1 350.00

This shaped diamond set wedding band has been specifically designed to sit perfectly alongside its matching Boscobel engagement ring. Featuring a single row of brilliant cut white diamonds totalling 0.22cttw, this scintillating wedding ring is crafted in platinum with a high polish finish. This specific wedding ring has been specifically designed to compliment the following centre stone carat sizes of the Boscobel engagment ring; 0.25ct & 0.30ct.

• £ 195.00

Setting: 6 x 4 mm (0.2 x 0.1 in). Three-claw prong setting with split shank. Handcrafted in solid 9 carat white gold (1.40 gr). Natural heart cut Brazilian citrine (0.45 ctw) and diamond (0.02 ctw). The perfect Engagement Ring. November Birthstone gift. 13th Wedding Anniversary gemstone. Lifetime Warranty, Appraisal and Gift Box included.

• £ 850.00

A handmade 18ct yellow gold Aurora 10mm white cultured freshwater pearl ring, with 2 round brilliant cut F VS diamonds set on either side of a curved band. Total diamond weight 0.05ct. Other metals and pearl colours available - made with recycled 18ct yellow gold. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. We will email you to advise your delivery date.

• £ 270.00

Remind your life partner of just how much you love her with this beautiful Eternity Ring featuring 0.12 carat total weight of brilliant cut diamonds elegantly positioned in a Channel setting. A beautiful symbol of an ever- lasting bond unbroken this gorgeous ring will make the perfect gift for your loved one whether to celebrate an anniversary mark an important milestone or simply say “I love you”. Beautifully opulent and yet appropriately discreet this ring will complement an already...

Items 1 to 18 of 2 846 total
Page: